Friday, September 28, 2012

WhirlyBird predictor

Ok, after flatting two tubulars in two weekends of racing, I'm ready to put the mechanicals behind me.  To double my odds of finishing this time, I've signed up for both the B and A race.  My plan is to put it all out there for the B race, and see whatever is left in the A race. 

Race predictor has me at 4th in the B race, behind Ribbens, Dag Anderson, and Gallagher.  Jerry, the current MAC leader is ranked in 8th, but after his great results at Charm City, I expect he'll do better then that.  There are 92 starters, and I'll probably be 2nd or 3rd row after missing both days of Charm City, this should be a good race.

For the Elite Men, I'm predicted down in 18th, but I'm expecting a bunch more day-of registrations, so the goal is a top 25 after having done the B race already.  They're paying 25 deep, so that's something to shoot for.  Festa, Green, Heydenael, Lebair, McGrath are all right there in 15-20, so I'll definitely have a tough group to try and hang with.

Of course, the mud could change everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers